Tuesday 7 December 2010

The rig went down to Georgia

Today I shall continue building the rig, most of the prep work has been complete, so I'll start to build this today, and hopefully have something to show for it at the end of the day, I'll start with the left leg joint.

havent been ontop of updating this but have been grabing screenshots as I go, so 2 days late without further ado;


last time I got upto having everything set up to start the joint and skeleton;


So the first thing to do is add in some joints being careful to position them correctly or atleast as correct as can be managed.


Next I started to work on the joint orientation and zeroing them out;


Un parent the joints before orientating them,


correctly orientated joints ready for reparenting;


Re-parented joints with correct orientation;


Next rename them using that script I worked so hard on =D so much easier now, didnt use the convetion just the rename section, i'll add in the convention all in one go when the rigs complete.


Time to add in the IK handle


Mirror the left leg over to the right;


And boom both leg joints all working and assembled;

No comments:

Post a Comment